Box Office information...
Standard Opening Times
Our new customer facing Box Office has moved across the road and can be found at No. 16, King Street.
Monday–Friday 10am - 4pm
On performance days our Box Office will be situated in the Backstage Bar opening 90 minutes prior to each performance.
For more information about Box Office during our redevelopment, click here.
HOW TO BOOK
You can book your tickets online, via post, by phone or you can come and see us and book them in person.
Box office phone number: 0117 987 7877
Book in person: King Street, Bristol BS1 4ED Directions
Online (24-hour): Visit Shows Online
By post: Bristol Old Vic Box Office, King Street, Bristol, BS1 4ED
Card Visa Credit, Visa Debit and Mastercard
All credit card bookings (phone / online / in person at the box office) are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.
All bookings made 7 days or more online or by phone will be posted to you.
Cheque (no booking fee) In person at the box office or posted to Bristol Old Vic only. Please make payable to Bristol Old Vic.
Cash (no booking fee) In person at the box office only (please do not send cash in the post).
Theatre Tokens (No booking fee). We accept National Theatre Tokens and customers can only redeem these tokens in exchange for Bristol Old Vic tickets in person at our Box Office or by sending the totekns by recorded delivery to Bristol Old Vic, King Street, Bristol, BS1 4ED.
Bristol Old Vic Gift Vouchers (No Booking fee) Vouchers that have been purchased after April 2013 (or start with a voucher code "V-") can be used online, over the phone or in person at our Box Office. If purchasing tickets online with a Bristol Old Vic Gift Voucher enter the voucher code at the checkout to redeem it. We have a very clever system so if the value of the tickets is less than the value of the voucher it will know how much you have left to spend. Simply keep hold of the voucher and use the code when you next book tickets and the remaining amount will be deducted.
We still accept ‘Old' Bristol Old Vic Gift Vouchers that have been purchased prior to April 2013 (or start with a voucher code "11-", "12-" or "13-"). Customers can only redeem these ‘Old' vouchers in exchange for Bristol Old Vic tickets in person at our Box Office.
Why not consider becoming a Friend of Bristol Old Vic and pay no booking fees on all purchases at the box office?
These have been recently changed. If you're 18 or under, over 60, a student, an Equity memeber or in receiptof benefits or disability living allowance, you can get cheaper tickets. Nice! In fact, these rates apply too...
60+ All midweek matinees (when concessionary rates are available - they are for the vast majority of shows).
18 or under/Students/Equity/BECTU members/JSA, Income Support and Housing benefits claimants All performances except Friday and Saturday nights, on production of Valid ID.
Registered disabled All performances (when concessionary rates are available - they are for the vast majority of shows). Please phone the box office for further details.
Wheelchair users For Theatre shows, we have wheelchair spaces at Dress Circle level, and you will be charged at the cheapest ticket price available.
Babes in arms All children under 18 months can watch a family performance and children's shows for free. Please check in advance before bringing a baby, as some events might not be suitable.
*Patrons with restricted mobility are entitled to the disabled concession plus a free accompanying person if required, please call 0117 9877 877 to book.
- All tickets are sold under the terms and conditions of Bristol Old Vic.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission
- Latecomers may not be admitted whilst a performance is in progress. To avoid disturbance to other patrons, you may be seated in seats other than those you have booked at a suitable break in the performance.
- Re-admission during the performance is at the discretion of the Duty Manager.
- The Theatre Management reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised arrangements, programme or cast without being obliged to offer a refund or exchange.
- The use of cameras or any recording devise is strictly prohibited.
- Please switch off all mobile phones before entering the performance.
- Refunds and Exchanges: Tickets may be exchanged for a future performance of the same production with at least 48 hours notice, subject to availability.
- Tickets may be put up for resale Bristol Old Vic Box Office only. Tickets cannot be sold through any third party and tickets found to be resold through this method will be refused admission.
- In line with our child protection policy, children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult over the age of 18.
- Appropriate ID is required for all concessionary tickets. Tickets will not be released without ID being provided at the point of payment or collection.
- Please check your ticket at the time or purchase as errors cannot be corrected at a later date.
- Bristol Old Vic is a no smoking building.