how to support...
Bristol Old Vic relies on the support of funders to enable us to deliver an imaginative and pioneering artistic programme for Bristol. We work in partnership with statutory bodies, trusts, foundations, individuals and businesses on all areas of our programme including;
- The delivery of our £19.26million capital redevelopment programme
- The development of our innovative artistic programme
- Our outreach programme for schools, young people and individuals
There are a number of ways in which you can support our programme of work;
MAKE A CONTRIBUTION ONLINE
SPONSOR A SEAT
By sponsoring a seat in our refurbished auditorium, you will be making a valuable contribution to our redevelopment. When our auditorium reopens, you will have a seat with your chosen inscription on it and we promise that it will be very, very comfy.
The sponsor a seat campaign is going well with £250 and £500 seats now sold out. We still have seats available from £1,000 - £5,000 and payments can be made up front or quarterly.
To sponsor a seat please contact the Fundraising team on 0117 907 2689 or email Marisa Vaughan.
The Lifetime Champions Scheme is a new scheme which is at the very heart of our programme. Companies and individuals who are part of this enjoy a wide range of benefits that are tailored to their individual needs. For an annual sum of £7,500, each Champion provides us with vital support to deliver our artistic programme of productions and festivals.
The benefits we offer Lifetime Champions include:
- Priority Booking to all performances and a dedicated booking service
- Complimentary tickets
- Invitations to special events, galas and opening nights
- Acknowledgement on Bristol Old Vic's website and in our foyers
- Personalised tours of the building
For further information on becoming a Lifetime Champion and how it can work for you or your company, please contact us.
There are many different ways that you can get involved in our work. Many of our supporters make small monthly or annual donations, which are vitally important to us. In return, we'll keep you regularly updated about our work and invite you in from time to time for a glass of wine and some nibbles and let you know what our plans are.
Bristol Old Vic was founded by a group of fifty merchants, lawyers and politicians, who each donated £50 in order to build a theatre for the city of Bristol. We are proud that almost 250 years later we are still working in partnership with local businesses that share our commitment to creating work with and for Bristol audiences. There are a variety of ways in which your business can work with Bristol Old Vic, including:
- Lifetime Champions
- Production and Festival Sponsorship
- Sponsorship of our Outreach programme
All sponsorship packages are bespoke and are designed to meet the specific needs of each business that we work with. We can offer a range of benefits in recognition of your support including;
* Complimentary tickets for staff and clients
* Branding and advertising opportunities
* Complimentary champagne reception and canapés
* Invitation to special question and answer with the cast and creative team
* Access to an exclusive booking line
ONLINE To donate simply visit our online secure payment page.
BY PHONE To donate call the Fundraising team on 0117 907 2689
BY POST Download our donation form by clicking on one of the links below and return it to:
Bristol Old Vic Trust